Okay, so as some of you know, I had a wedding last night and missed RHONJ and WWHL with Teresa Giudice and Perez Hilton. But I came home at almost 1:00 a.m. and STILL watched my shows (and again this morning since I fell asleep at one point- must have been during the Kathy segment). Here are the top ten things I learned from last night’s Jersey-fix.
10) New Jersey has the CUTEST kids ever. Seriously, the Gorga/Giudice kids are so gorgeous.
9) Melissa (and others) lied when she said she was taking the girls out so T could attend her Fabellini launch. No way would Melissa babysit for T at the Fab launch which was 10/7/11. The Posche Fashion Show was 9/27/11 and the reunion taping was 9/28/11. No one has spoken to Teresa since the reunion and PFS. Melissa and Jac accused Teresa of setting Melissa up to be exposed as a stripper. No way she would watch her kids! The events were shown OUT OF ORDER and make NO sense. This is why Jac was not invited to the Fabellini launch. Nothing to feel “sad” about Jacqueline. You were in the midst of a breakdown and not speaking to T. Not sure why Bravo decided to air it out of order and make the cast lie about the timeline/events when they know us fans can EASILY spot things like this. Of course Dina was the only one there/invited…Jac had already gone off the deep end by this point. Check out this timeline of her tweets over a WEEK before the Fabellini launch. OF COURSE SHE WOULDN’T BE INVITED! But good editing by Bravo to make Melissa look like the sweet poor sister in law who got set up.
8) It cool to love your kids…heck my kids are the freakin’ shit. But Caroline Manzo is so out of touch with reality. She is one step away from being the next Lifetime movie in which the mother poisons her children’s friends/lovers to keep them with her and no one else.
7) Teresa and Dina didn’t “suddenly” get close when things went sour with Caroline. Dina is Audriana’s Godmother. You don’t just make “anyone” your child’s godparent. Their friendship runs deep…even if it cooled for a bit while Dina was distancing herself from the HW franchise.
6) Joe Giudice is crude, rude and crass. But man did I almost wet myself when he called Kathy a squeeze doll.
5) Caroline needs to stop talking in the third person. Real Housewives Lives thinks its extremely annoying.
4) No one called the Manzo’s radio station because…no one cares what they have to say. But did anyone else think that one caller sounded like Greggy using helium?
3) Kathy & Family are irrelevant. Her cute family moments would have been better received if she was a stranger to the show…not a backstabbing cousin who used T for “fame” and then still couldn’t find a decent storyline.
2) Melissa plays the supportive, sweet sister in law act super well. Much better than she plays the wanna be JLo, sex face pop star role. I just wanna…barf
1) Lauren Manzo is the epitome of bitter, miserable and jealous. No punchline. That is all.