Honestly, I don’t even know where to begin this time. Its like a trainwreck, one you cannot look away from but feel kinda dirty for even seeing. We are watching this for entertainment, and I get that…but we are also watching the destruction of a family. A once close and proud family. Its sad. Its a shame. And it was all done for a buck. Buckle up bitches…its about to get pretty bumpy…
Top ten things we learned from the RHONJ finale:
10) There was 100% a set up. I just can’t figure out who was ultimately set up and who was the mastermind. I do know, from multiple sources AT THE SHOW that filming was for hours and hours and we only saw snippets. What they WANTED us to see. Its obvious that the producers decided long ago to make Teresa the villain this season. Sources told us that conversations were edited and snipped together to show what they wanted to convey: That Teresa set Melissa up. Case in point…when Pete Giudice congratulated Teresa, he said “Congrats, good job, I am proud of you, you held your own”. He was referring to the verbal assault Teresa experienced outside the fashion show. But this was edited in to look as though he was congratulating her on her set up. He was not.
9) Angelo admits on camera “Teresa and Kim wanna blow the whistle on Melissa”. Ok, I get it. This is pretty damning. I will be the first to admit that as well. And if I am wrong, I will say I am wrong…but here is why I think I am not, when I say that I don’t believe he was saying that. According to a source, his conversation with the woman was almost 15 minutes long. We saw 20 seconds. Is it not plausible that he was saying Kim and Teresa wanted to blow the whistle on Melissa, meaning expose her as a bitch, in a rhetorical way, something that may have been said months ago. He then took it upon himself, with others help obviously, to use this opportunity to out Melissa. If he was talking about Teresa and Kim disliking Melissa and wanting to out her, in a past tense, we would never know, because it was pieced together right in with him talking about Melissa dancing. Case in point: Rich Wakile said that he did not say that fish comment. He claims Bravo pieced it together and edited it in. So…which is it? Cameras don’t lie? Or camera can show what they want you to see?
8) Which is it…Angelo is a liar and Melissa was not a dancer…but its not conceivable to think he would lie about Teresa being behind this?
7) So outing someone for their past is horrible and wrong and sneaky? I think Danielle Staub would have a bone to pick with Caroline Manzo on that subject (who found the book written about Danielle and brought it out Season 1 for all to see).
6) Jacqueline Laurita is a shit-stirring drama queen. Jacqueline gets a text saying Teresa set this up..so naturally it must be true. Did this remind anyone else of a grade school game of telephone? She runs and tells Joe Gorga? Good friend! How about asking Teresa first. And sorry but Teresa did not accuse you of setting up Melissa. She accused you of setting HER up.
5) I am from New Jersey. I can say with 100% certainty that Lookers Gentleman’s club is NOT a bikini bar. Its a go-go bar. While the women cannot strip totally naked if alcohol is served, by NJ law, it does not and will not mean it doesn’t happen. They don’t have a back room for nothing… Melissa says she worked for 1 week as a bartender. Yet her lawyer sent pay stubs to All About the Real Housewives to prove she was “only a bartender”. These stubs show nearly a year of employment. Which is it Melissa? Can’t keep the lies straight?
4) Joe Gorga spoke inappropriately to Kim D. No doubt. Whether she was wrong or right or did this or not, he was not appropriate to her. Especially since he had no proof at that point as to who did what. Sources say he raised a hand to her, but it was edited out in the event of making the Gorgas look better. I cannot confirm this, but its what we hear…
3) Its one thing to be drunk at a night out in a bar with people of age. Another to be drunk at a children’s christening in the middle of the day. Just sayin’
2) Kathy is irrelevant. She came on the show to be a backup to Melissa so she wouldn’t be alone in her hatred to Teresa. But what does she offer? Cannolis? Oh, and Lauren Manzo is the devil’s spawn. Seriously, that girl is a miserable bitter excuse for a female. I hear she is such a super-douche at the reunion. Why is she even there? Why was she even at the fashion show? One minute she is a bitter angry bitch, the next she is a boring wet mop. Nice little combo of her parents, that one.
2a) Rich Wakile and his man boobs was not threatening or scary showing up to the fashion show. Not in the least.
1) RHONJ lost its sparkle. Its so dark. Where is the show about affluent women shopping with a little snark here and there? Why is it all about Teresa’s family? She was the one on the show. She did not sign up with family. The Manzos did. But you can bet the 5 siblings Caroline doesn’t speak to would never be well received on the show. I miss the show about over the top parties and paying for furniture in cash. I miss the laughs. I miss the friendships. I miss the housewives. I’ll end with pointing out that all of the above was gone as soon as Melissa and Kathy joined the show.